With September here (and Fall right around the corner!), it’s time to refresh your Notion space.
No matter what your plans are this Fall, you know that Notion is there to support you, your life, and your business:
- Maybe you’re taking a trip for the first time in awhile, and you’re looking for templates to plan and pack.
- Perhaps you’re planning a meal with your friends and family, and you want to make sure everything has been planned for.
- Or you might even be lounging around at home this Fall focusing on self-care, and keeping on top of your reading list.
I love sharing the wonderful creations from different folks in the Notion community, so this month I want to share with you these hand-selected Notion templates to give you those sweet Fall vibes.
(Questions? Comments? Think your Notion template should be included on this list? Get in touch and let me know.)
Table of Contents
- Travel Bucket List & Trip Planner (FREE)
- Fall Writing Sprint (FREE)
- Notion All-in-One Personal HQ Template ($150)
- Notion Planning 2021 Template ($30)
- Mind Garden ($15+)
- SEO Growth Kit ($99)
- Notion Gardening Dashboard Template (FREE)
- Notion Meal Planning Template (FREE)
- Level Up Your Workflow with Notion Mastery
Travel Bucket List & Trip Planner (FREE)
Plan your next adventure and create your dream travel bucket list. With the world on the way to opening up, this Travel Bucket List template from TheNotionBar is an excellent addition to your space.
- Track how much of the world you’ve explored
- Create a bucket list of your dream destinations
- Plan & budget future trips with the trip planner template
Check out the Travel Bucket List template right here on Gumroad: https://thenotionbar.gumroad.com/l/vOjmB
(At the time of publishing, the price was Pay What You Want: $0+)
Fall Writing Sprint (FREE)
- Automatically track your daily word count
- Automatically track your writing streak
- Get writing prompts to help get your creative juices flowing
- Get positive messages and encouragement as you make progress on your tracker!
(At the time of publishing, this template is free!)
Notion All-in-One Personal HQ Template ($150)
This all-on-one template includes nearly ALL of the pages, databases + dashboards I use in my workspace (with relational databases already connected).
What’s Included with the All-in-One Personal HQ? You’ll get:
- Areas: Body+Mind+Spirit, Recreation, House + Home, Personal Finances, Relationships
- Business: Client Portal Template
- Resources: Knowledge Hub, Notes + Ideas, Tags, Words + Wisdom, Inspiration, Copystalking, People
- Planning: Goals, Outcomes, Year, Quarter, Month, Week, Journal
- Dashboards: Actions, Projects, Learning, Content Hub, Focus, Collect + Process, Ideation, Connect, Garden
Check out the All-in-One Personal HQ Notion template right here: https://notionmastery.mariepoulin.com/products/all-in-one-notion-template
(At the time of publishing, the price was $150)
Notion Planning 2021 Template ($30)
Create your over-arching vision for the year (or the coming year) and break it down into goals, projects, and tasks. Once you have your year planned out over days, weeks, and months, you’ll find it much easier to execute your plan.
Check out the full details on the Notion Planning 2021 template right here: https://notionmastery.mariepoulin.com/products/planning-templates.
(At the time of publishing, the price was $30)
Mind Garden ($15+)
Take control of your personal knowledge management. The Mind Garden template is a collection of dashboards centered around your personal knowledge management. You’ll find resources and databases essential to your personal knowledge management, including:
- Sweep Dashboard, collect your findings and consumptions
- Brain hour Dashboard, summarize your learnings, activate your notes and ideas.
Check out the Mind Garden template right here on Gumroad: https://chairhandles.gumroad.com/l/mindgarden
(At the time of publishing, the price was Pay What You Want: $15+)
SEO Growth Kit ($99)
Level up your Search Engine Optimization skills with the Notion SEO Growth Kit. Managing and understanding SEO is a challenge, so the SEO Growth Kit is filled with templates to help you organize your SEO workflow, manage your keywords, and plan your content.
Check out the full details on the SEO Growth Kit template right here: https://seogrowthkit.com/.
(At the time of publishing, the price was $99)
Notion Gardening Dashboard Template (FREE)
Plan, track, and manage all of your gardening activities. Keep track of your plants, save notes, and keep a journal to track your garden progress.
Get the Gardening Dashboard template right here: https://mariepoulin.ck.page/4580ed785d
(At the time of publishing, the price was $FREE)
Notion Meal Planning Template (FREE)
Use Notion for all of your meal planning + meal prep! With this free Notion meal planning template, you’ll take control of your weekly meal planning.
Get the Meal Planning template right here: https://mariepoulin.ck.page/4580ed785d
(At the time of publishing, the price was $FREE)
Level Up Your Workflow with Notion Mastery
If you’re looking to master your life and business workflows with Notion, I’d love to invite you to check out Notion Mastery, my premium course on how to fully harness Notion as your powerful, all-in-one productivity tool.
Inside Notion Mastery, you can kickstart your workspace with my favorite go-to advanced business + life workspaces, or you can layer the templates in one at a time while you build your system.
I’ve done the heavy lifting for you, and have included a ton of variations and views (because our brains all work differently!). Whether you are just getting started with Notion or you’re an advanced Notion user, you’ll save a boatload of time, get new ideas, and streamline your workflow.
Check out Notion Mastery right here: https://notionmastery.com
Are you on my email list?
If you’re looking for the latest (and greatest~) Notion news, resources, templates, tips, and training, then you’ll want to sign up for my email newsletter today.
I’m Marie Poulin, creator of Notion Mastery and host of the Notion Office Hours. I’d love to invite you to join my email list where I regularly share Notion templates, resources, videos, and more to help you design your life and business systems. Fill out (and send) the form below and you’ll get my next letter in your inbox.